Featured scripts are displayed in:
hottab of the Script Kit main window
- On the Community Scripts page
To get featured, post your script to the Script Kit Github discussions Share page. With a script focused in the Script Kit main window, you can press right or cmd+k to bring up a share menu which will automatically walk you through creating a shareable post for the script.
As a shortcut, hit cmd+s with a script selected to automatically run the "Share as Discussion" process.
Share as a Gist, Link, URL, or Markdown
The Script Kit main window also includes many other share options:
- Share as Gist cmd+g: Creates as Gist of the selected script, then copies the URL to the clipboard
- Share as Link opt+s: Creates a private installable kit://link to the selected script, then copies the URL to the clipboard. These links are very long as they encode the entire script into the URL.
- Share as URL opt+u: Creates a Gist of the selected script, then copies an installable public URL to the clipboard
- Share as Markdown cmd+m: Copies the selected script as a Markdown snippet to the clipboard